I join hands with KNCHR asking the registrar of political parties to deregister any political party found to have registered members fraudulently since it is an offense punishable by law to do the same.
Kenya is a democratic country where each person has the right to join the political party of choice.Those forcing others to pay allegiance to a party should face the law.
- Court orders party list published (nation.co.ke)
- Yeddyurappa spikes rumours of floating new political party (thehindu.com)
- Lobby urges crackdown on parties over registration fraud (nation.co.ke)
- Website for voters to check status unveiled (nation.co.ke)
- Political Parties Warned to Stay Away from Protests, Strikes (irrawaddy.org)
- “The Republican Party is becoming less and less like a traditional political party in a…” (underpaidgenius.com)
- Tunisia Approves First Salafist Party (eurasiareview.com)
- Comrade, communism has been vanquished! (thepunch.com.au)
- Medvedev Eases Registration Process For Political Parties (rferl.org)
- GOP in CA Hired ‘Professional Con Artist’ Who Turned in Thousands of Fraudulent Voter Registrations in $50,000 ‘Bounty’ Scheme (bradblog.com)